Sunday, October 4, 2009

Here it goes..

Blogging has had such an epic mark on media and the ability to voice your opinion. No longer are the days that you had to be a well respected writer for an established paper to get millions thinking about your exact words. I have seen how things have changed, and how they are changing. The credibility factor is fading, and more than ever there are people willing to take their turn at throwing a rumor at the wall seeing if it will stick. I am not interested in that, merely a place to put my thoughts. If this is to somehow turn into a career, then so be it. I have a love for this game that has taken off over the past 10 years of my life. Let's see how it goes.


MLB Perspectives is a blogging site designed to do exactly what it says, give perspectives. Right now it will just include myself, Bill King. Will others join and be able to contribute? Hey, you never know. I love finding others with a passion for the game. Nothing can excite a true baseball fan like a good discussion about a certain player, play, stat or anything else you can come up with.

Whenever I have a thought about the game I will post it here.

Enjoy.

-Bill King

No comments:

Post a Comment