Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Quick Note..

I have taken on a couple other ventures in the baseball blogging world recently that reflect a better exposure opportunity. I am not sure what will happen with MLB-Perspectives from here on forth. It's likely that I will still write here but on a much less regular basis due to my commitments at work, my family and my future ambitions.

I will update everyone once I get an idea of what my schedule will allow. Right now I am in the middle of perusing a career change for the better. In the meantime, this blog has provided me with a place to write about the sport I love. It has also made me some fellow colleague/friends that I would have never met if I had not made my love for baseball and writing more than just a hobby.

Right now I am the minor league, prospects and player development writer for FanSided.com. My work can be seen at seedlingstostars.com which is a division of the FanSided network. I am also in the middle of negotiations for another venture which may involve the merging of this site to bigger and better things. We may move off of blogger and make this a true legit .com site where you'll see greater amounts of content and more support from a marketing side.

I will keep you all updated.


Thanks,
-Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment