Saturday, February 11, 2012

"In life, all good things must come to an end"

Hello everyone! I want to thank you for reading MLB-Perspectives and supporting my self-started blog that began as a place to put my thoughts and developed into several great opportunities. Sadly, this will be the last post that is entered here. However it is not the end of my writing days, in fact just the beginning.

Recently I have taken on two new roles in the baseball blogging world. I am a minor league/prospects writer at Seedlings To Stars, part of the FanSided Network. You can find my work at seedlingstostars.com

I am merging my most recent articles on here to a website called Baseball Reflections. On this site I will continue to write/blog about MLB-level content and just about anything else that I decide to write on that has to do with baseball.. sort of what I was doing here! You can find everything on baseballreflections.com, under the "columns" section there is a link to MLB-Perspectives, which is my own feature column!

I also welcome you to follow me on twitter @MLBPerspectives.

Thank you for the support!
-Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment